Our Company Andina Turbomecanica
Andina Turbomecánica was created at the beginning of 2010 by a team with a lot of experience in the power generation industry in order to contribute to the development of a clean, economical and reliable generation of energy in a sustainable development framework for our continent
Andina Turbomecánica voluntarily made the decision to apply a 40-hour work week to all its staff.
An efficient, competent, supportive and flexible team..
The main purpose of the company is to provide the best service to power generation companies, essentially in Latin America, providing them with competitive prices for all special and common spare parts they need, always committing to deliver premium quality products (OEM), and taking advantage of the proximity that confers our location on the continent
Within the power generation sustainable development framework, Andina Turbomecánica established a voluntary commitment to power plants socio-economic environment. Whenever conditions allow, we use local resources for our interventions: personnel, conventional supplies, auxiliary services, always looking at a fair distribution of the associated benefits.
Today, energy cannot be generated without a deep commitment to the environment. Therefore, Andina Turbomecánica developed an important program that includes:
• Supply of OEM spare parts for gas turbines, especially GE FR5, FR6 & FR9E.
• Exclusive representative of Flender Graffenstaden, spare parts and services for gearboxes.
• We provide specialized maintenance services for these gas turbines.
• Supply of OEM spare parts for slow and semi-fast reciprocating engines (Sulzer ZA40S, Wärtsilä, etc …) – DUAP injectors.
• Advisory services for O&M and integral O&M.
• Turnkey development and procurement of an emission reduction system for any GT in OCGT without overloading Hot Gas Path and with a cost up to 4 or 5 times less than a traditional DLN system.
• Upgrade of gas turbine control systems and other generation equipment.